Monday, June 18, 2012

Tuxedo Ruffled Reversible Dress

Last week I got to go to a baby shower for a friend of mine.  She has twin 2 year old boys and is about to have a baby girl.  It's about to get really fun over at her house!

For her gift I made her a little dress from vintage fabric I got from Great Grandma.  I used the Kaileigh Dress pattern from Grits and Giggles.  The dress is reversible!  For this dress though only the plaid side had decoration the reverse side is just the plain pink you see in the ruffles and the ties at the top.


For this dress I wanted to keep things simple so I added 3 little tuxedo ruffles down the front and called it a day.



Just another way to add a little character to a simple little dress!.




To see more pics of my other reversible dress click here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...